Collection of Personal Information
We may collect information from you through your use of our website, when you request information from us or engage our services.
- By using any of our services, including our website, and providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy. Please do not send us any personal information if you do not want it to be used in this way.
- A number of areas on our website invite you to provide us with personal information. For example your names and email address. The purpose of the information collection is apparent at the point that you provide your personal information.
- Information collected includes the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet; the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet; the operating system and the browser your computer uses and any search engine you are using;
the date and time you are visiting; the URLs of the pages you visit, as well as any other information you may explicitly provide in the course of accessing the website such as your name, gender, email address and other personal details such as telephone number.
- The Wardrobes Online website uses server logs and web analytic tools (such as “cookies”). Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit. When you use this website these tools collect information such as what browser and operating system you use, the internet protocol address of the device you have used to access the website, search terms, your location and what content you view when visiting our website. Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. If you do set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to access all the features of the website.
Use of information
We will only use personal information that you provide to us for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
- While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information about you we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
To customise your user experience on our website we may provide you with the opportunity to connect, access and/or interact with third-party social networking services, such as Facebook, Google+ and Instagram. If you connect to these third-party social networking services, including to participate in one of our promotional campaigns, you are authorising Wardrobes Online to access and use certain information from your social network profile. You can opt-out of authorising Wardrobes Online from collecting or accessing your information when you are not using the application and you can cancel this service at any time by deleting the application from your social network account.
Access to and correction of information
We will provide you with access to any personal information we hold about you. If it is wrong please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
Accuracy of Content:
While Wardrobes Online has endeavoured to take all reasonable and appropriate care in the preparation of the content of this website and has no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, Wardrobes Online does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of such information, or that such information is error free. Wardrobes Online does not undertake to keep this website updated. Wardrobes Online does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result either directly or indirectly from reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website including without limitation, where such loss or damage is a result of or contributed to, by the negligence of Wardrobes Online.
Jurisdiction: Details contained on this website relating to Goods have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law and may not satisfy the laws of any other jurisdiction. We do not warrant that the details on this website concerning those Goods will satisfy the laws of any other jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside New Zealand) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods from this website.