Our products are designed for Kiwis by Kiwis and we have worked hard to ensure they are simple to assemble and install.
Our wardrobe products are supplied flat-packed, unless stated otherwise, or if you have selected an assembly service as part of your order (available on some products).
If you have chosen to upgrade to our assembly service, this means that certain sections of the organiser will come assembled, but you will still need to cut and install where applicable.
Every product comes with clear instructions and fixings. You will need some basic home tools to assemble but you don’t need a qualification to put these together!
The top shelves and hanging rails are supplied oversized for you to cut to fit exactly in your wardrobe. Much like zebras, no two wardrobes are identical!
Each wardrobe is a unique size so providing you with oversized components means these organisers are suitable for most wardrobe sizes.
A hardcopy of comprehensive instructions are packed with every order, and for those who prefer to watch it happen, we have some helpful installation Video Guides below –
Installation Guides – PDF and Video
- Installation Instructions – Chester Series
- Installation Instructions – Country Club Series
- Installation Instructions – Top Shelf
- Installation Instructions – Maxi Wall Hung Series
- Installation Instructions – Hanging Rails
- Installation Instructions – Drawer Assembly
- Installation Instructions – Sliding Doors
- Installation Instructions – Absolute Free Standing Wardrobes
Sliding Doors Installation